Talk

Advanced search

Reception admission

(6 Posts)
AlwaysWelcome Sat 30-Sep-17 14:01:40

Warwickshire admissions say to contact the Catholic school directly to ask for a copy of their admission policy.

IamBarber Fri 26-May-17 21:21:45

I was outside the catchment area for that school and didn't get a place - it's a very popular, small school and my son was born in a boom year so most schools were oversubscribed for his year.

user1495098238 Mon 22-May-17 11:27:34

Hi do you live within the catchment area.

IamBarber Mon 22-May-17 09:09:38

We applied for a place at a c of e school - we visited the school and talked to the head about meeting the criteria. We attended the church in the village and received a certificate from the vicar then applied via the usual route.

Epsomite Thu 18-May-17 12:30:11

You need to check the admissions criteria for the specific school you are interested in. You wouldn't be guaranteed a place anywhere - you would need to meet the admissions criteria high enough up to get a place; for example, St Antony's prioritise baptised catholic children living in specific parishes, and then by distance.

user1495098238 Thu 18-May-17 11:51:06

Hi everyone can anyone tell me about getting admission to a catholic school in leamington (reception).right now we live at warwick so not within the catchment area. But we are Catholics does that guarentee us a place...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: