Talk

Advanced search

Local Gardener

(2 Posts)
JinxC Tue 09-May-17 18:08:37

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone recommend a local gardener? I have a teeny tiny garden (about 20' by 14') and need it tidied up so it looks presentable (trying to sell our flat).

It really is quite small and looks like a postage stamp sized Jumanji but when we have spoken to a couple of local companies they have quoted upwards of £2k!! We were not thinking of anything remotely near that cost!

If anyone knows of any - please let me know! smile

poppyD78 Tue 18-Jul-17 12:07:20

Hi, sorry for being so late with an answer. Perhaps you've already found a company, but I will recommend one anyway. It's called Fantastic Gardeners. I've used them several times already for both small and large gardening jobs. They're always friendly and hardworking. Their prices are not cheap, but they're not expensive either. It all comes down to what you need to be done for your garden.
Here is their number 020 3404 2272 in case you're interested. The guys at their call centre will give you an accurate estimate.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »