Talk

Advanced search

Camborne/Redruth primary schools

(2 Posts)
Maryrobinson81 Fri 05-May-17 07:06:17

Hi all,
I'm finally moving back home to Cornwall after 15 years up north! I have 3 children aged 1 to 4 and the oldest due to start reception in September. I've now got a firm job offer so it's definitely happening! Will move in with my parents until our house sells, they are in Tehidy area. Got to withdraw eldest from local council and then apply but to where!! I went to weeth then st Meriadoc myself but I can't go visit any schools as I'm a teacher so only on hols when schools are! Mums friends recommended pencoys but feel it's a bit far, about 4 miles. I just don't know what to do! Would love some honest advice please. Keen on one with nursery too for 3 year old and then the youngest when he's ready, buts it's not essential. Ofsted reports only tell half a story believe me!!
Thanks for taking the time x

Sneezeandooops Wed 21-Jun-17 22:48:53

Don't know if it would be to far for you (would for us as I only have a car one day a week) but St Day and Carharrack school is very nice, also have a nursery and preschool on site too. Hope that helps, good luck with the move.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: