Talk

Advanced search

Katey's House Ham reviews?

(3 Posts)
JCOP Wed 03-May-17 14:06:08

Hi

I am looking for a nursery in north Kingston area, as I want to move my child from her current nursery. I am thinking about either Katey's House in Ham or Katey's House in Kingston. I have looked round both but I would be really interested to hear anyone else's experiences, especially of Katey's House in Ham.

Thanks smile

MrsBendyBaker Tue 25-Jul-17 09:07:38

I'm also interested to know please! We are expecting our first early next year and looking to move to Kingston. From my preliminary research, Katey's House looks wonderful but it'd be great to get some feedback from existing parents who use Katey's. Also - what are the waiting lists like? How soon would we need to register?

MrsBendyBaker Tue 25-Jul-17 09:07:59

I'm also interested to know please! We are expecting our first early next year and looking to move to Kingston. From my preliminary research, Katey's House looks wonderful but it'd be great to get some feedback from existing parents who use Katey's. Also - what are the waiting lists like? How soon would we need to register?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: