Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Altrincham

(4 Posts)
emseaswe Tue 02-May-17 16:49:05

Hello,
I am expecting my first baby in September and me and my husband are probably moving to Altrincham by the end of the month. Looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment/house within a 3 mile radius (£750-900/pcm). I have been looking on Rightmove but can't really find anything that we like. Any suggestions or ideas of what areas to look at and/or what local letting agencies to contact?

Kindly,
Emma

Voicesinmyear Tue 02-May-17 20:12:37

I'm not in Altrincham but I just wanted to say congratulations thanks

CheshireEditor Tue 02-May-17 20:24:32

Hi, thanks for your post and congratulations on your pregnancy! Altrincham is a great area to bring up children and is a popular place to rent and buy. Most thing are on Right Move, however, if you contact each letting agent, get vetted etc, they often call you before something goes online. Have Google, most of the top names are there, Bridgfords, Gascoigne Hallman, Thornley Groves, have a look at this link -

www.bridgfords.co.uk/toletoffice/altrincham/1848/?referrer=cat-google-generic-ppc&mkwid=syQ8y7Ei1_c|pcrid|186970855632|pkw|%2Bletting%20%2Baltrincham|pmt|b|&gclid=CjwKEAjw3KDIBRCz0KvZlJ7k4TgSJABDqOK7pyLWZrR70rp5oUZ7tkUixNMiUM_90HvU5TsBMEAllhoCYc7w_wcB

emseaswe Thu 04-May-17 11:44:24

Thank you ladies! We are actually driving down early next week to check out a few places. Hope to be an Altrincham resident soon! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »