Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a friend in the Shaw/Royston area

(6 Posts)
vickywelsby Mon 01-May-17 15:26:18

Hello!
I'm 35, live with my husband and 3 year old daughter in shaw. I've moved here from Tameside and had a nice little social life, meeting up with mum friends every now and again for meals and drinks out... I'd love to find a friend or two here to do the same. Anyone interested? We could start a pub quiz group or something like that?
Vicky x

rylea Tue 11-Jul-17 14:45:52

Hi I moved last year from Tameside to the moorside area, I have a 3 year old daughter and a 7 month old! Would love to me new mum friends!

BabyMoonPie Fri 14-Jul-17 11:19:44

Hi, I'm in Shaw currently on maternity leave with my 6 month old DD and looking to meet mums

rylea Mon 17-Jul-17 20:39:45

Hi, have you tried many groups etc? How are you finding being a mummy of a 6 month old? X

SomePeopleAreSoCheeky Tue 26-Sep-17 16:05:26

Hiya, I'm just off kingsway looking to meet new mum friends after moving here from Bolton smile I have a 2 year old and another on the way grin I do a pub quiz every Thursday evening if you fancy joining?

LocalEdOldhamRochdale Thu 28-Sep-17 14:44:00

Hi SomePeople, welcome to the area smile! I am hoping to add some more listings for local events and activities over the next few weeks so maybe some of those things might interest you and give you the opportunity to make some new friends in the area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now