Talk

Advanced search

Mummy friends

(3 Posts)
Sarahmoore28 Sat 22-Apr-17 16:32:08

Hi I live in Chesterfield and have an 11 year old and a 8 week old boy, looking for other mummies to meet up with and have some adult conversation smile and play dates for the kids

scootinFun Sat 22-Apr-17 22:13:49

I live in Peak District so too far for you sorry. Have you contacted your local children's centre or facebook group - ours are very helpful!

LocalEditorDerbyshire Fri 07-Jul-17 08:23:40

Hello Sarahmoore28 -

I'm over in Matlock and will be setting up some local meet ups over the Summer if you are interested? In the mean time Chesterfield library have some lovely singing sessions on a Monday morning, the Children's Centre by the park do so nice stay and play sessions and I know the sling library hold some social events.

We are in the process of getting all the listings up to date for the area too so keep an eye out for them. Plus we'll be sending out local newsletters which round up all the great things going on in the area so do make sure to sign up for that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: