Advanced search

Legal advice re social services

(1 Post)
Bobski2 Sat 15-Apr-17 14:54:55

I'm looking for a solicitor in the Hull/Beverley area to take on my case against social services. Does anyone have any recommendations and or experience?
I should add I'm not involved with them now so not looking for a solicitor to represent me in respect of my children, but I've strong grounds to take legal action against them for manipulation and deception.
Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »