Advanced search

Places to go with my children

(6 Posts)
catlover1987 Thu 30-Mar-17 16:07:48

There's a lovely cafe near me in Uddingston called Jollytots and cookies which has a small soft play area and sensory room.

emj12 Wed 22-Mar-17 17:05:35

yes seems to be the case unfortunately hmm

MadameCumberbatchio Wed 22-Mar-17 16:54:35

There's the hunter house cafe in East Kilbride as well, it's linked to the local church but is open to everybody. They have toys for the little ones if memory serves. It's in Calderwood.

And yes, totally agree, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be £££ in it so a lot of the old favourites have gone!

emj12 Wed 22-Mar-17 13:47:56

Thanks that's great, i just would like an other option other than a noisey soft play every time plus they are quite expensive sometimes!!

MadameCumberbatchio Wed 22-Mar-17 10:29:54

Maybe white elephant in Cathcart.

That's about all I can think of cafe wise. There used to be the glass house at Queens Park but I think that's gone.

Not sure if the Waverley tea room still has a play area.

emj12 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:21:32

Hi there
im new to mums net. Im looking to take my boys somewhere in gkasgow or east kilbride. ideally a wee cafe thats relaxing for me and has play things for them . ive looked everywhere and i am worried im stuck going to soft play areas for the rest of my life . please help!!!!!!confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »