Talk

Advanced search

Moving to the Callington area (PL17)

(3 Posts)
SuperStar50 Tue 09-May-17 09:15:29

Oh - I'm in North Hill, can't be far from you!

SuperStar50 Tue 09-May-17 09:14:38

Hi there Newtocornwall!! Just spotted this - wow, I'm just a few miles outside Callington myself, have you already moved down? If so I do hope you've settled in and found some contacts. I'm happy to give you my email etc if you want. My kids are older but I'm in a similar situation to you!

All the best!

newtocornwall Thu 05-Jan-17 16:46:08

Hello

We're moving to a village a few miles outside Callington, some 8 miles from Liskeard and 10ish from Launceston.

Our little one will be 3 in June so we're starting to look into preschools and primary schools. Any recommendations? We're currently looking at Pensilva and Callington Primary Schools.

Also, any toddler groups/weekly activities in the area? They are not always advertised online so recommendations would be really appreciated.

We're moving from Oxfordshire and have been doing quite a lot in terms of baby/toddler groups here. Our Cornish house is a bit secluded and I am a bit worried about making friends and keeping busy during the week (while Dad is away for work). I'm not currently working.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »