Talk

Advanced search

hi everyone. looking for raffle prizes

(3 Posts)
elliejayne1987 Fri 11-Nov-16 18:53:30

Hi. I'm new to this so please be gentle lol
I've agreed to help out with my kids PTA events and volunteered (naively) to help gather up prizes for the tombola at our Christmas fayre this year. I've emailed/wrote/messaged about 100 different companies so far for prizes for the tombola and not having the response that I'd hoped for. I didn't realise how many schools and people ask for donations and it seems the companies are already stretched with charities and donations. If there's anyone on here who has anything to kindly donate I'd be so grateful. We live in a small village called Harthill and the local shops have been kind and I've got a sock monkey. A bottle of wine and a voucher for the hair dresses so far. But with the fayre taking place on the 8th December I am worrying a bit now as I would hate to feel like I've let the school down in anyway. I don't drive but if anyone could offer help I would catch buses to get over. Or any ideas on which places usually say yes, it's so disheartening to read all the rejection letters back but I'm thanking them anyway as I know it's nothing personal. Thanks everyone xxx

treebeard Sat 12-Nov-16 10:58:50

Try Morrisons and Tesco. Contact the store manager.

s42mum Sun 13-Nov-16 12:38:48

Boden alway give a voucher for our pta. Try crich tramway village. Also tesco.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: