Talk

Advanced search

Anyone interested in a free beauty gift?

(1 Post)
Rags87 Fri 21-Oct-16 10:06:28

Hi guys

I'm looking for everyone who loves freebie in and around Northampton!!

I've recently started selling Avon with my first brochure being really successful! With Christmas coming soon, I think a great way to have a get together with friends, grab some fantastic offers on gifts and even bag yourself a free gift AND money off your order is to host an Avon party!

All you have to do as a party host is provide the venue, this could be at either your house or even a coffee shop, invite your friends and I bring the everything needed, such as samples, brochures and, of course, a free gift for you!

As I am based in Upton, I am looking for people who live in and around my surrounding areas. If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in and want more information, please feel free to contact me either via this website or you can contact me via my facebook page following the link below. I will then get in contact with you and answer any questions you might have and arrange your party with you!

m.facebook.com/rachel.gibbon.188

Have a good day
Rachel
#livelaughlove

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »