Advanced search

Advice needed

(3 Posts)
user1464500629 Sun 29-May-16 07:07:29

There is 2 people i know that have had a baby together but they are no longer together. And the mother is making difficult for the father to see the child on his own. She says she has concerns which she wont herself say what they are? She lets her mother answer. They both believe that a mothers bond is grater than a fathers and using it against him and the mother hasnt put the father on the birth certificate and claim the where adviced not to . if anyone from the fathers family want to see the child they have to got to her house so she can gain trust which all have had their own children. When the father decided to take the mother to court she started throwing serious aligations against him which have all come to nothing, it was court orded that the father had supervised access from her which she turned up and said no to. I would just like to know what outsiders think and if they have any advice.

SusieBells Sun 29-May-16 11:26:54

Might be worth posting this on the main "Relationships" board or getting this moved. Not many people on the "local" site
I'm afraid.

user1464500629 Sun 29-May-16 20:47:37

Thank you I'm new and not sure what I'm doing lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: