Talk

Advanced search

Anywhere child friendly in Long Eaton?

(2 Posts)
MovingArea Thu 05-May-16 13:25:01

Hi,
I'm looking at transferring with work to East Midlands airport and I'm looking at areas we could move to that would be good for work but also to be close to family (in Nottingham) - which is the reason why we're moving area. Long Eaton ticks a lot of boxes, but in the short time I had to walk around town center last week, it seemed to cater for an older audience. Does anyone know Long Eaton? Would you say it's a good place to live with kids? Are there any places in town or within a short drive that you'd recommend with young kids? I'm particularly thinking child-friendly cafes etc. as my son will be starting school next year so I don't need baby-groups etc.
Thanks in advance.

LocalEditorNottingham Tue 10-May-16 15:31:25

Hello there,

If you'd like to post your question on the Nottingham site, you'd be very welcome smile and a bit more likely to get answers, here: local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_nottingham

We're a more active site generally and we cover Long Eaton (everything in the 'Greater Nottingham' area within Notts, so part of LE anyway).

Best wishes,
Charlotte

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now