Talk

Advanced search

Kids Inc (Beehive Lane) or Treehouse Nursery (Wanstead) (

(2 Posts)
user1468594353 Mon 17-Jul-17 10:38:59

im a beehive lane mummy and it has done wonders for my DS! he is moving into pre school soon but has been there since 9 months old. please go and pop in to see what the nurseries are like. I saw 3 before I viewed beehive lane and instantly I knew it was the place to send him to the min I walked through the doors.
if you have an specific questions I would be happy to answer! just message me :-)

MrPatel Sun 10-Apr-16 20:51:56

Hello all,

We're currently looking at nursery options for our little one ahead of my wife going back to work in a few months time - argh!

We've shortlisted the nursery down to two options:-

Kids Inc (Beehive Lane) or TreeHouse (Wanstead).

I'm personally more inclined towards TreeHouse but logistically it might be a nightmare (taking the little one on the train ahead of my commute) and is also slightly more expensive (£120+ per month extra - but we can manage).

Would be great to hear from any parents who have children at either nursery to hear your reviews? All the ones from Google seem to pre-date 2015, so doesn't really give a current view (as things may change within a few years).

We've visited both, but are now torn between the two, hope you can help smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »