Talk

Advanced search

Meeting Local mums

(3 Posts)
lynz31 Wed 06-Jan-16 21:02:58

Hi I have a 2 yr old and live in Nottinghamshire however I work 3 days(different days every week) a week as a nurse so I don't have the most social job. I feel rather isolated and lonely at times and fine it hard to meet mums and make friends. As I can't get to the same play group every week so I feel like the new girl all the time as all the regulars have got to know each other. I wondered if anyone a Local feels like meeting up? I'm genuine I just need someone like minded to meet up with from time to time. my daughter goes to nursery twice a week but as my husband takes her due to my funny working hrs I don't really get to meet the other mums. ( live nr Newark)

cla09 Sun 24-Jan-16 09:50:22

I'm also looking for friends in Newark, pretty new to the area, my daughter is 3, would be nice to meet other mums as don't work I don't get to meet new people 🙂

shinyhappyone Fri 29-Jan-16 09:04:42

I live about 20 minutes outside Newark and feeling a little isolated myself. My son is 8 months old and I don't have too many friends in the area with children. We moved here from Manchester a few years ago so most of my friends are a good 2 hours away.
I enjoy a good cup of coffee and a slice of cake...:-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: