Talk

Advanced search

Need your advice on these schools please!!!! :) :) :)

(7 Posts)
Anthonysmummy1234 Sat 24-Oct-15 14:14:22

Fulham billingual, Sulivan, earls court free school, melcombe, queens manor my son will start reception sept 2016, any opinions on any of these?

AutumnInWestLondon Wed 18-Nov-15 09:58:42

I can recommend Queen's Manor. My younger daughter is there and the older one finished year 6 this year. They both liked the school very much.

Anthonysmummy1234 Wed 18-Nov-15 16:43:23

Thank you AutumnInWestLondon for your feedback. Queens manor is one of the top choices for me, that or the free school(if I like it on it's open day) smile

Fulhammumofthree Sun 22-Nov-15 17:46:28

I wouldn't recommend Melcombe, based on what friends of mine have told me. But everyone seems happy with Queen's Manor.

5678whodoweappreciate Sat 05-Dec-15 22:28:16

Can you tell me what you've heard about Melcombe please? I'm moving right near there but I can't find anything about it online and I don't know anyone in the area. Thanks

FulhamParent Fri 18-Aug-17 16:22:28

I would highly recommend Melcombe. We moved from Queens Manor.

LottiePepper Tue 05-Sep-17 19:28:54

My oldest child used to attend Queens Manor and he really loved it there, I remember crying on his last day. My other child is currently at WLFSPrimary and I love the school! The teachers are great and they have just finished building a new block as well as a playground. I would highly recommend WLFS.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »