Advanced search


(1 Post)
kewkee Tue 13-Oct-15 06:57:34

Hi, we're moving to south warwickshire and buying a house that needs some building work doing to it. Looking for an architect that comes recommended to draw plans for a loft conversion and kitchen extension. Help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now