Talk

Advanced search

Ace and Brunswick nursery school

(6 Posts)
Csss09 Wed 09-Sep-15 16:13:24

Does any one have children that goes to either of these nursery school?

I know the deadline for application forms are usually in November for children who will start in the spring term (my daughter is a dec baby).
But I'm jus wandering if I need to apply early to ensure a place.

Sorry I'm a bit clueless and confused! I don't hav that many friends with older kids that live in Cambridge.
Speaking to other mums at playgroups , seems like most people put their child on the waiting list for day nurseries a year in advance!

Also can we apply for one than one nursery schools?

rosemarie04 Wed 09-Sep-15 17:19:31

you can apply for as many nurseries as you want. i don't think ace has particular deadlines for application. i would apply as soon as possible to get a place.

Lizardc Thu 10-Sep-15 09:31:02

There are different rules for private nurseries (like ACE) or council run ones (like Brunswick). For ACE, I would get your daughter's name down as soon as possible.

For Brunswick, the admission arrangements are on the website. I'll post the link in a second.

Lizardc Thu 10-Sep-15 09:34:50

Here you go:

www.colleges.cambs.sch.uk/docs/Admissions/Nursery_Admissions_Policy_2015-2016.pdf

Csss09 Mon 21-Sep-15 12:55:45

Thank you, Lizardc. My daughter won't b starting nursery school until spring term 2017, so I don't know if it's too early.

So for council run nursery schools, we can only apply for 1? As I'm also looking at St Matthews nursery.

jsp56 Mon 02-Nov-15 17:26:23

I applied two years ahead to several just to be sure. Roundabout by mayfield school is quite good and sunflower on Victoria Road is well regarded. I think you can apply to as many as you like and as early as you like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now