Talk

Advanced search

looking for friends

(4 Posts)
bri91 Wed 19-Aug-15 12:17:29

Hi I am looking to see if there are any other mums who are lonely.I'm a stay at home mum whose 24 and has a 3 year old daughter.I have a couple of friends that are older then me and who have not got children.I have tried to talk to other mums at my daughter preschool but am quite shy and they don't seem that interested.I love my daughter but could really do with some adult company.My partner is great but would really love a mum to chat too.

LocalEditorDorset Wed 16-Sep-15 21:51:31

Hi there, welcome to the site. What area are you from? Have you looked at groups locally to you where it might be easier to mix with other adults? The library often has events where you can go along with your daughter, once she starts to make friends it's easier to chat to the parents. Do add your area and hopefully someone will read who lives nearby.

Michelle brew

Nik15 Mon 25-Jan-16 12:44:45

Hi, Im not sure whether this link is still active as Im totally new to this site.
If you still want someone to talk to/hang out with then let me know. I have a daughter who is 7 weeks old- being a Mum is the best and at the same time hardest job. Yes the days do get lonely and sometimes you feel as though everyone else is going on with there 'normal', 'perfect' life and I'm at home struggling. I just tell me self things will get better. x

wimborneaussie Wed 17-Feb-16 17:15:13

Hi there
I am wondering how you are going and have often felt the same way as you, it can be quite lonely being at home with a little one, I can sympathise with you. I hope all is getting better for you. I am totally new to this site too but just want to say, hope you are ok over there wherever you are

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »