Talk

Advanced search

things for grown ups

(4 Posts)
liz789 Wed 08-Jul-15 07:32:53

Hi all, I'm moving to Lichfield next month, and looking for non kiddy/baby things to do.

Evening classes/clubs/activities. Anyone know anything they'd recommend or else know where I can find out more?

Voicesinmyear Tue 08-Sep-15 20:53:46

Have you found anything yet?

nataliekrobertson Sat 19-Sep-15 22:13:58

Hiya Liz
Im starting a Clubbercise class in Lichfield on Monday 28th September at 8pm, its at Netherstowe High school. Have you heard of Clubbercise? Basically its a dance fitness class, with disco lights and glo sticks & the music is 90's - current club anthems. It is a really good fun class, its £4 per class. but if you fancy coming along message me & I'll let you try it for free smile
My fb page for the class is clubbercise lichfield with Natalie.
I teach other classes at a gym in Fradley call Ezee Gym

HelensArt Tue 06-Oct-15 14:47:44

Hi, I am currently running monthly art classes for beginners in Tatenhill (near Burton-Upon-Trent). The next class is Saturday 7th November 2-5 pm. The classes cost £15 per session, including tea, coffee and biscuits. Check out my website www.helentarr.co.uk for more information in the Art Classes section.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »