Talk

Advanced search

Looking to meet new friends in Cardiff/Rhonnda CT Areas

(2 Posts)
Becaos76 Tue 24-Mar-15 10:22:48

Hi Amber
Think I'm in a similar situation to you. I live in Cardiff I have one son who is 2 1/2 and my partner is working away at the moment. Would be great to arrange some Mum's meet ups.
Cheers
Rebecca

Amberrt Sun 08-Mar-15 10:11:56

Hi I'm amber im a 37yo mum of three boys ages 12, 8 & 3 in June! Also a step daughter age 9 who stays occasionally. I'm mainly a stay at home mum and my husband is often away running his company, leaving me with the boys! We currently live in Miskin/Pontyclun but my older boys go to school in Cardiff so we are often over that way too. I drive so happy to travel. We moved to Wales a year ago from surrey. I miss my friends back there a lot and speak to them regularly but the time has come to start Looking to meet new Welsh friends of similar age to me! Would be great if they had pre-schoolers too, so we can meet up for coffee and they can play together! I enjoy shopping, love all animals and family life. I am quite outgoing/chatty but have a lot of understanding with shyness and anxiety etc as have experienced that too. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »