Talk

Advanced search

New friends required!

(6 Posts)
Amberrt Sun 08-Mar-15 08:45:38

Hi I'm amber im a 37yo mum of three boys ages 12, 8 & 3 in June! Also a step daughter age 9 who stays occasionally. I'm mainly a stay at home mum and my husband is often away running his company, leaving me with the boys! We currently live in Miskin/Pontyclun but my older boys go to school in Cardiff so we are often over that way too. I drive so happy to travel. We moved to Wales a year ago from surrey. I miss my friends back there a lot and speak to them regularly but the time has come to start Looking to meet new Welsh friends of similar age to me! Would be great if they had pre-schoolers too, so we can meet up for coffee and they can play together! I enjoy shopping, love all animals and family life. I am quite outgoing/chatty but have a lot of understanding with shyness and anxiety etc as have experienced that too. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

lou8719 Wed 11-Oct-17 01:29:18

Hi smile only now I have come across this post , I hope you have met some friends by now. I'm live 8 odd miles away from you x

RosiePosie73 Tue 21-Nov-17 21:58:47

Hi Lou
I just came across your message and wondered where you live...? I just recently moved to Pontypridd area and don't know anyone here.
We might b neighbours and not realise it....lol...☺ Hope all ok with you? Spk soon maybe x

Monday2018 Mon 23-Apr-18 16:45:24

Hi, I'm 37 years old from Mountain Ash with 1 daughter 8 years old. My daughter is very confident and mixes well with other children. As she is on her own in the house, I love taking her out and about so that she can interact with other children. And to be honest I've been such a career person and focused on a major renovation project up until now, but it's time for me to also start making new friends. Hope that you start making new friends soon x

Heartofglass12345 Wed 23-May-18 09:45:12

I'm in between Mountain Ash and Abercynon, I have a 2yr old and a 5yr old and I'm 33. I've lived here nearly 3 years and still haven't made any friends sad

reese83 Thu 28-Jun-18 08:17:09

Hi, only just seen this post so not sure if anyone will see this reply. I’m moving to the area (Tonypandy) in a few months, I have a 6 year old boy and although I think he’ll make friends easily at school I’m a bit worried about being isolated with no friend myself!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: