Talk

Advanced search

Dryer Balls

(1 Post)
wildroseangoras Mon 16-Feb-15 12:17:49

Hi
I'm new to mumsnet and my children are grown and have families of their own. I have a beautiful grandson Nathan who's 11 and I shall be Nanny Rosie to twin girls due in April, Lily May and Poppy Rose. Very exciting.
I'm writing today to promote my 100% organic, natural wool Dryer Balls. Hugely superior to the plastic ones and made here in Newport Shropshire. I've had a number of people trialling them for me and have had 100% positive results from all of them. Including those allergic to wool. The Dryer Balls are handmade by me, they will reduce static immensely (if not altogether), make your clothes,towels, nappies etc softer and cut down on drying time. They are silent in the drum, lasts for years and importantly eliminates the use of softener and the harsh chemicals used. If anybody is interested in trialling the balls for me I will be at the cosy hall Vintage Craft Fair this Saturday 21/02/15 between 11 - 4. My stall is WildRoseAngoras I will have a few sets to give away. I will also have them for sale. Hope to see some of you there. These really are worth investing in

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: