Talk

Advanced search

Primary school: Waverley vs. Eagle house vs. Lambrook

(6 Posts)
Countrybreak23 Fri 13-Feb-15 11:59:01

Hi all, does anyone have thoughts on the future of Waverley? I went to have a look around and they were very interested in getting me to talk to their Business Manager which has alarmed me a bit. I know they had financial troubles but I am impressed with positive comments from current parents with kids there. And also their rankings has shot up (not that means anything since Eagle House and Lambrook are not ranked ). I like the fact that the kids from Waverley go on to many schools afterwards.

We have got spaces for next year for Eagle House but I am worried DS and DD will probably end up in Wellington…. Not sure how good Eagle House is at coaching children to get in to other schools (than Wellington)? I am also hoping it isn’t too posh (I mean the parents!). I have heard lovely things about Lambrook but it seems very similar to Eagle House.

Thanks for any comments!

Countrybreak23 Thu 19-Feb-15 15:55:58

bump?

kiwimum4 Mon 27-Apr-15 06:02:31

We are looking at Waverley too so any comments would be great thanks!

Sianilaa Sun 26-Jul-15 19:35:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mychildrenareindividuals Wed 12-Aug-15 21:28:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

dragonmum19 Fri 01-Mar-19 11:59:59

Hello, i know its an old post, and am wondering if how are the parents thinking about waverley? as its one of our 3 choices, thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »