Talk

Advanced search

Re: Private tuition and 7 plus

(5 Posts)
Saira80 Mon 09-Feb-15 14:29:07

Hi ladies,

Can anyone recommend a good tutor for home tuition for a 5 year old. I would ideally like my daughter in a couple of years to take the 7+ as I would love for her to gain entry into the likes of forest school. However, i believe it is a little early for her to be taking up any 7 plus tuition hence I ask for recommendations of a good home tutor who can travel to ilford.

Any suggestions?

yingliu20092012 Thu 19-Feb-15 16:57:33

Hello,

Have you found a good tutor yet? My old son is 5+ and would like to have a good English tutor to help him. Please recommand him/her to me of you find a good one. I am living in Hainault. Many thanks

Poonam84 Sat 28-Feb-15 23:34:52

Hi there.

I am a fully qualified primary school teacher with 7 years experience in teaching. I am a stay at home mum at the moment with two little ones but I do tuition on the weekends. If you are interested and still looking for a tutor please do get in touch.

Thanks.

yingliu20092012 Sun 01-Mar-15 16:04:17

Hello Poonam84:

Yes, I am very interested. please send me your contact details to L9664@hotmail.com.

Many thanks
Ying

claireessex Thu 19-Mar-15 23:25:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »