Talk

Advanced search

£250 for organising a discussion group in your home with your child and his / her friends

(1 Post)
LibertyVenn Thu 05-Feb-15 10:40:51

Looking for connected mums (and kids)!!

Free Thought Research is hoping to talk to four groups of children in the Manchester area over the half-term week. Discussion will be about characters familiar to children from TV and books and should be great fun.

If you have a child that is aged 5-6 OR aged 7-8 and would like to recruit and host a group of 8 children (boys and girls) from amongst their similarly aged friends I would love to hear from you. The talk will last 45 minutes, and will be conducted in your home, perhaps at the kitchen table or in your sitting room. For safeguarding reasons we will ask you to remain with us throughout the group, however for your reassurance I have full DBS clearance and will bring this with me.

The organiser of every group will receive £250 cash on the day for their time. I am planning on conducting 4 groups in total and would ideally like to run these on either Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th February (though I can be flexible).

Every child that attends will also receive £5 for their time.

If you can help or you know a mum that might want to, please email me on liberty@freethoughtresearch.co.uk or call me on 07968 064118.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: