Talk

Advanced search

A fun and educational app for your kids

(5 Posts)
SkooCrew Thu 29-Jan-15 10:22:56

Hi, we're Emma and Jules. We've just had a 12 month on the job crash course in app development and, with the help of our young children, are proud to launch Skoo Crew.

Aimed at primary school children, we wanted to create an educational app that kids would happily want to play. Skoo Crew is an exciting racing game on scooters and players answer maths questions in Skoo School to earn power ups which they can then use in the game. We designed Skoo Crew through our children's eyes and they were involved every step of the way.

Skoo Crew is now live on the App Store and Google Play for 99p. Download links are available on our website www.skoocrew.com

We have 5 free App Store codes to give away to the first 5 mumsnetters who post their interest below.

Thanks so much for your support. We really appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope your kids like the game! Please like our Facebook page too. smile

ElizaDarcy Fri 30-Jan-15 11:23:07

Hi Emma and Jules,

I have 2 primary school DC. Would it be possible for them to try the app over the weekend? It sounds really interesting!

LocalEditorBath Fri 30-Jan-15 11:40:58

Hello SkooCrew

Thank you for sharing your app with us! I had DS(7) and DS(9) playing on it yesterday and they loved it!
I'll get some more thoughts from them over the weekend. I asked them to 'review' the app for me and now they think they're profession game reviewers watch out Stampy grin

Eliza it is a fab, fast paced game and the music is great, not annoying. Even DS(7) commented on it!

SkooCrew Fri 30-Jan-15 13:54:01

Hi Eliza

Thanks for your message. Would you mind sending a quick email to jules@skoocrew.com and we will send you an App Store code so that
you can download Skoo Crew for free this weekend.

Hope your children enjoy Skoo Crew smile

SkooCrew Mon 02-Feb-15 12:11:46

Hi ElizaDarcy

Here is your complimentary Skoo Crew download code. This code can be used on the App Store (so any iOS devices). The code is valid for 30 days from now.

PH99MMJNHAXM

Hope your children enjoy the game and we'd love to hear your feedback!

Emma & Jules

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: