Advanced search

Party ideas/entertainers for toddlers.

(7 Posts)
ifonlytherewastime Mon 26-Jan-15 14:51:32

Oh help.

Its time to plan for a 3 year olds party, with around 20 2/3 year olds.
Can anyone recommend venues or entertainment?
There is so much out there to choose from, I don't know where to start.

Chavaloy Mon 26-Jan-15 15:00:34

Excellent for young children...

bananacakeplease Tue 27-Jan-15 11:12:51

If you are looking for a venue, (which I personally think is a great idea, rather than having your house trashed), I've been to several parties here and its great for lots of active little ones.

izzy32 Mon 02-Feb-15 16:02:19

recently went to a 3 year olds party with entertainment from Mr Marvel (and his rabbit). He was great, kids loved the show and the disco with bubbles and foam machine.

HaringeyCamdenIslingtonWestmin Thu 05-Feb-15 12:20:11

we have lots of entertainers listed on this site (tucked away under Services!), and will add in your suggestions above (do add a review if you get 5 mins). Here's the link:

we also have a few venue suggestions:

do let us know of any other good venues you've heard of, or tried out for yourself and we'll add them to the list.

and good luck with the party planning smile

goldenbell Thu 05-Feb-15 13:44:05

We were invited to a party here, not only is it a great venue, the entertainment is part of the package. The staff are great and the kids had a fab time.

superfunlondon Sun 08-Feb-15 20:35:11

Hi there,
people from are amazing entertainers! Bubbly, cheeky, fun skilled professional dancers and actors. Truly recommend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now