Advanced search

just moved to canterbury (near riverside children center) with 2 kids and don't know anyone

(5 Posts)
tya2012 Fri 16-Jan-15 23:18:52

I have just moved in to canterbury and leave near the riverside children center. I don't know anyone and wondered if anyone would like to meet up.

I'm 30yrs old and have 2 lovely children:a 2.5yrs old girl and a 4months boy.We come from Canada and I would love to find some friendly mothers in the area.

I hope to hear from someone

bebsy75 Sun 18-Jan-15 12:54:08

Hi. Welcome to Canterbury. A few of us are meeting in Chartham garden centre on Tuesday at about 10 if you want to come. I've never met any if the mums as I met them via the Facebook Canterbury Yummy Mummies group which I've just joined. I have 6 and 4 year old girls and a 14 week baby boy.

tya2012 Sun 18-Jan-15 21:02:53

Hi Bebsy75, nice to speak with you.
It's so nice a 14 week baby, at this age they're so lovely! I really want to attend a meeting with you but I'm afraid hartham garden centre is so far from me. In google map it's about 30 min by the southeastern and 1 hour of walk. I don't drive and I think I will see how to attend next time if it's more close of me. In which area do you live?
It is so nice to speak with you and I really hope we will meet up soon.

bebsy75 Sun 18-Jan-15 21:36:15

Hi. It might be easier in summer as there's a path by the river to chartham. I would be happy to pick you up but don't have a spare baby seat. Have you checked buses?

tya2012 Mon 19-Jan-15 13:47:27

Hi bebsy75. You're right, it will be more easy in summer. i haven't checked buses because i have a double stroller and the access will be difficult. thanks so much to take your time to answer my queries.
How is your baby boy today? mine is so excited because i take a walk with them every day. have a nice day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now