Talk

Advanced search

Free Taster Session of Ballet Sculpt - Thurs 22nd Jan 9.10am Sundridge Park Tennis Club

(1 Post)
CarolynEveritt Thu 15-Jan-15 14:02:09

After teaching Ballet Sculpt, Pole fit and Burlesque for the past four years in East Dulwich, I have decided to hold a free taster session of Ballet Sculpt to see if my local ladies fancy it!

Ballet sculpt was originally devised to condition dancers, particularly those who have been injured in the past - with the intention of maintaining and increasing fitness and tone, without damaging the body in the process.

By working on the floor, without the pressure of gravity, the body maintains correct alignment, creating a gentle, safe and stable exercise regime. With regular sessions the body appears lengthened, lean and toned.

SUITABLE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS & ABILITIES - NO PREVIOUS DANCE KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY.

The class works on:
- Increasing flexibility
- Helping to improve balance, coordination and posture
- Building strength and control in areas such as the back, pelvis and inner core
- Targeting hard to reach muscle groups such as the inner thighs and glutes
- Elongating and sculpting the physique
- Releasing tension

The class will then continue every Thursday 9.10am - 10am £8/ with your 6th session free. Please wear loose clothing and a pair of sock and please bring a yoga mat (if you have one - if not I can provide one), and a small hand towel.

DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME ALONG - SO I CAN BRING ENOUGH MATS!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: