Talk

Advanced search

Do you want your event or activity to feature in national Mumsnet's Feb feature on half term actvities

(1 Post)
LocalEditorBarnet Tue 13-Jan-15 16:51:51

Hi Mumsnet Barneters!

You have a chance to appear in the next national Mumsnet feature, which is published next month and will focus on Half Term.

Just add your local listing by clicking this link local.mumsnet.com/Barnet/half-term or clicking the purple 'Add a listing' button at the top right hand corner of this page, and select What's on/half term.

Even if you aren't selected to 'represent' Barnet in the national feature, I will be promoting all half term classes, events and activities on Mumsnet Barnet's twitter feed and facebook group. I will also include a list of things to do with children at half term in the next Mumsnet Barnet monthly e-newsletter, which has more than 500 subscribers.

Do feel free to add a listing even if it's not happening during half term. The more listings the merrier - and more useful - this website will be for all!

If you have any problems registering with Mumsnet Barnet, or with listing, please contact me at barnet@mumsnetlocal.com

Happy listing!
Ed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: