Advanced search

TfL Buggy User Workshop (with financial incentive!)

(2 Posts)
LocalEditorLambeth Tue 13-Jan-15 16:13:51

Hi everyone, I thought some of you may be interested in this opportunity that I was informed about yesterday.

If you are interested, please contact letting them know which date you can make.

"We will be holding a workshop to look into the specific features that people find useful and engage with buggy users to develop these.

We would like to invite you (parents, carers or grandparents) to come along and share your experiences and ideas with us.

The session will be held at our Southwark offices and take two and a half to three hours (with break).

We're looking for 10 – 15 people to participate - places offered on a first come first served basis. Participants will be offered a financial incentive (£50) for their time.

Please get in touch to let us know which of the following dates and times you can make. If you can state as many dates as you can make, we can ensure we pick a date to enable maximum people can attend:

· Friday 6th February (1.30 – 4 pm)
· Wednesday 11th February (3.00 - 5 pm)
· Friday 13th February (10.30 – 1 pm)
· Thursday 26th February (1.30 – 4 pm)"

LocalEditorLambeth Thu 22-Jan-15 21:45:28

Since originally posting this, I have been in touch with them again to ask whether it's possible to take children/babies along to this event. Unfortunately it isn't going to be possible on this occasion to go along with your little ones. However, they tell me that you are welcome to contact them at any time with comments or suggestions. The e-mail address is:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now