Talk

Advanced search

Get Paid To Tell Us What You Think!

(6 Posts)
LocalEditorMerton Mon 05-Jan-15 06:41:15

"I work for CSR, an independent market research company and increasingly we are looking to talk to people who are originally from countries outside of the UK (including France, Spain, Germany, America, Mexico, Indonesia, India, Africa to name but a few).

We would like people to take part in market research sessions: an informal chat about a range of different subjects (e.g. where you do your shopping, products you use and new ideas we have) and all we want is your opinion. Anything that is said to us would be in confidence.

All those who take part will receive a cash incentive for their time. Most sessions are usually 1-2 hours long and the average fee for this is £75 cash.

If you would like to know more about us please have a look at our website: www.csrinternational.com.

If you are interested in taking part and would like to sign up to our database, please email Leah@csrinternational.com. I look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions please comment below and I will get back to you."

Leah Green
Field Controller
CSR International
158-160 North Gower Street
London
NW1 2ND

LocalEditorMerton Fri 09-Jan-15 07:43:07

A school mum commented thus on your post in a direct message:

"I saw this post before but I think it is like spam.They want just our e-mails to send us many unneeded offers or they will sell our details to other companies."

Can you reassure Mumsnetters that this is not the case? Thanks.

LupitaWoods Mon 12-Jan-15 09:11:25

Hello. I am interested but I work during the week. would I be able to attend sessions during the evening or at weekends? Thank you

CSRResearch Mon 12-Jan-15 11:56:57

Thank you for your interest. We often have market research sessions in the evenings, so you can still take part, even if you work during the day. If you are interested in joining our database please email me your details and we will contact you as soon as we have something that is suitable for you. Leah

CSRResearch Mon 12-Jan-15 12:02:04

To reassure Mumsnetters, CSR is an independent consultancy, conducting research studies for a broad range of clients and in many different subject areas. The discussions we hold are solely for research purposes and are always informal – an opportunity for those taking part to express their views

We are a member of the Market Research Society and as such are bound by their Code of Conduct. Anything you may say in the course of the discussion will remain confidential and will not be related back to you

You will never be asked to buy anything as a result of the research and we will certainly never pass your contact details on to other companies

If you have any more questions about CSR, please ask!
Leah

HaydonWomble Thu 15-Jan-15 19:04:41

Do you ever have any opportunities for British-born Mumsnetters? Would love to contribute and to make a bit of extra money. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: