Talk

Advanced search

GP recommendation in Craigleith/ Comely Bank

(3 Posts)
Sallygoround Fri 02-Jan-15 17:41:51

I was hoping someone could recommend a GP around Comely Bank/ Craigleith. Myself and the dc have been at Blackhall surgery since we moved but dh has just tried to register there and they've refused to take him- catchment has apparently moved and they don't care that his family are registered there. I've not been hugely happy with the practice anyway so we're keen to move. Would be particularly keen to hear of anywhere with a GP who has a special interest in asthma related issues. Thanks!

McFox Sat 03-Jan-15 19:48:26

I can highly recommend Dr Lewthwaite at Stockbridge Green Practice - I don't know about her capabilities with asthma, but she's been fantastic with both my DS and myself during his first 6 months. She's very easy to talk too and very sympathetic unlike some GPs.

Hope that helps.

Partridge Thu 15-Jan-15 09:35:40

Not sure if you are in catchment but Dr Pedder and Dr Faulding-Bird at Eyre Medical practice are amazing. Kind, sensible and use their initiative. I love them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: