Advanced search

Cleaning service recommendations please!

(6 Posts)
McFox Wed 26-Nov-14 13:04:15

Hi, I wonder if anyone has a cleaner or knows of a cleaning company that they would recommend in central Edinburgh please? I will just need a couple of hours help once maternity leave finishes and I go back to work - sob!

ToastyMarshmallows Sun 30-Nov-14 21:27:20

Sorry can't help but would love to know if anyone can recommend a cleaning service!

fury Sat 06-Dec-14 19:31:36

I know a wonderful efficient cleaner who helps me approximately every two weeks,more if I am too ill and it mounts up.Her name is Eve but I don't want to write her no on public site, as would need to ask her.However I can pass on your no if u want or if you know another way to get the no.She works really hard and is a godsend.She also has a baby so maybe You@d have stuff in common!

edinburghrookie Sat 06-Dec-14 19:36:44

I can highly recommend Blossom Cleaning, reliable and a great cleaner - costs more per hour than previous cleaners but does a lot more in 2 than they used to do in 3.

McFox Tue 09-Dec-14 15:31:57

Thanks everyone smile

Fury I have a couple of leads but will PM you if they go nowhere, thank you.

FuzzPot Thu 15-Jan-15 13:05:57

Hi ladies
Was lurking here as am looking for a cleaner too. Contacted Blossom, who came for a chat, then no show on the agreed start day; and no response to two calls, so i'm unsure what happened there!

Appreciative of any other recommendations. Esp. if OP has trialed and tested any since. Thanks :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now