Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Ashford!

(3 Posts)
afisho Fri 21-Nov-14 14:00:32

Moving to Ashford in the new year with my family from overseas. Will love to hear honest reviews on the Ashford School (Junior and Senior) and suggestions on good neighbourhoods to live in Ashford. Thank you!

bebsy75 Wed 07-Jan-15 20:38:26

Hi. I live in Charing, a village about 10 minutes away from Ashford. Not sure about good areas in the town itself as we haven't been here long but the surrounding villages are lovely.

Think Ashford School has a good reputation but there are amazing state schools too (Challock and Downs View being outstanding examples).

Where are you moving from?

eliz749 Sat 31-Jan-15 17:19:27

Ashford School is a very happy school - my son goes there. Also I'm pleased that it caters for the individual. Your child is given ability-specific work. Prep School brilliant for sport - loads of it and love the amazing range of co-curricular opportunities. I know it had an inspection recently which rated it excellent... but I guess best to go and see for yourself...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: