Talk

Advanced search

Welcome to Autumn On Mumsnet Lcoal County Down

(1 Post)
LocalEditorCountyDown Sun 19-Oct-14 20:28:44

This is just a hello from me. I have just been handed the baton of being the local editor for the County Down page.

I am trying, in between school runs and extracting a 23 month old off my leg/out of the utensil drawer or any place he shouldn't be, to update the page with loads of the basic stuff that maybe we all just think no one would be interested in.

When I moved here a year ago my first port of call was the mumsnet local page, to try and work out where there were toddler groups, events or real live mums to talk too.

I am starting to update the page with some of the groups and events that are local to me, but County Down is large and varied. So it would be great if you could add in your favourite mums and toddlers, soft plays, church hall meets ups. Anywhere you enjoy, maybe have found welcoming etc.

If there is anything going on in your areas over the Halloween period then please add it into the events page, or even if you know of anything that is coming up next half term on the run up to Christmas.

If you have any problems adding anything in then pm me and I can give you a hand.

Just one last thing, if you haven't already liked the facebook page then go and have a look. I try to link to interesting mumsnet articles and you might even find I have tried a recipe or bodged my way through a craft idea with my long suffering offspring.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »