Advanced search

New Friends S35

(2 Posts)
mrsarbuckle Thu 09-Oct-14 10:36:48

Hi. Are there any genuine, easygoing, sociable mums out there? I am Rachel, 44, mum of twins (9) and I am a part time supply teacher. Be nice to meet other women who are good company for coffee, indulgent food and a good chat. I am overweight, non trendy, hate reality tv and soaps but am a good listener and am quite good company. Anyone else similar out there?

Mizzminiz Wed 18-Feb-15 11:30:02

hi there i know this is an old post but here goes......
im a single mum of two with kids,10 and 8 yrs, but still little monsters wanting to make new mummy friends, have been speaking to some lovely people on here over the last feww days and met my first mum yesterday hoping it turns into a real friendship.
have set up a facebook group purely because i find it an easier and quicker platform for messaging other mums if youd like to search and join us its THE REAL MUMMIES OF SHEFFIELD, come and introduce yourself....hoping it turns into a meet up group.... individually if you click with one mum or group thing if youd like play dates in the park, soft play areas, or just coffee and a chat.

if you arent on facebook please feel free to contact me on 07810214388 text or whatsapp

have a lovely day Emma x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now