Talk

Advanced search

Any pregnant/new mums in Marple?

(7 Posts)
Katie19836 Sat 13-Sep-14 18:45:31

Hi I'm katie, 31,primary teacher, 30 weeks pregnant. Looking to meet other pregnant/young mums in Marple to meet socially before and after I have my little girl. Please get in touch if in similar situation. Look forward to hearing from you, katie

rach3239 Thu 18-Sep-14 14:13:40

Hi Katie,
my name's Rachel, i'm 36 and i live in great moor, fairly close to Marple. I'm 27 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 (a girl). my son Sam is 3 and has just started the local nursery school. we have just moved to the area and i don't know anyone local. I work full time as a social worker. would be lovely to hear from you and meet up, take care xx

Katie19836 Thu 18-Sep-14 20:43:41

Hi Rachel thanks for getting in touch. My email address is katie.spinks19836@hotmail.com if you want to email me and we can arrange something. Looking forward to hearing back from you, katie x

rach3239 Thu 18-Sep-14 21:40:31

Hi Katie, my email address is rachelfabian@rocketmail.com
speak to you soon, Rachel x

ilovechops Fri 26-Sep-14 13:53:04

Hello,

Hopefully I can join you! I have just moved to Mellor, nr Marple Bridge. I am expecting my second baby (already have a 2.5yr old girl). I am only 15 weeks pregnant but looking to meet other mums in the area. Hopefully I am ok to get in touch with you? Thanks, Cathy

rach3239 Tue 14-Oct-14 19:39:54

hi ladies,

how are you both?

MandiH Mon 27-Oct-14 16:54:46

Hi ladies

I'm 30 and moved to Marple 2 years ago (originally from the North East), I'm currently 32 weeks with my first (little boy) and due to start Mat leave in 3 weeks - I'd love to meet up with some local mums/mums to be, particularly when I finish work so I don�t start to go stir-crazy in the house. Drop me an email if interested: MandiHenderson@me.com
x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »