Talk

Advanced search

Any mums due in Oct / Nov?

(8 Posts)
kashka81 Tue 02-Sep-14 14:14:57

Hi there, I'm looking for mums expecting their first one in Oct / Nov to share experiences and hang out together! I'm Kasia, 33, I live in Bow (close to Bromley-by-Bow station) and my due date is 28th Oct. I would love to get to know other mums in the area so I don't feel too lonely once on maternity smile

RuthSaunders Fri 05-Sep-14 14:25:28

Hi there!

I'm due on 23/12/2014! I'd love to meet up with other mums/mums-to-be but currently working until November :-( although I might switch to part-time soon. I also live close to Bromley-by-Station!

If any other Mums-to-be want to get in touch - please do! I can't find many activities in TH until baby is born smile

kashka81 Tue 16-Sep-14 12:38:04

Hi Ruth

I think there's just the two of us ;) Would you like to meet up for coffee? You can email me directly at kash.markiewicz@gmail.com

Hope to meet you soon!

jomccluskey Tue 25-Nov-14 17:47:55

Hi Ruth and Kashka,

I just moved to the area this past August. I live between Westferry DLR and Langdon Park DLR and had my first baby on October 6 this year (so he was 7 weeks old yesterday). I'd definitely be up for meeting for coffee and cake sometime too as I don't know anyone in this area. Please let me know if you're free at all next week.

All the best,
Jo

kashka81 Fri 28-Nov-14 11:53:02

Hi Jo

How great to hear from another local mum! Both Ruth and I would love to meet up, what about Wed or Fri next week? There's a really nice pub down the road (http://galvanisersunion.com) so we could meet up there for coffee/tea smile Let me know if that suits you, feel free to contact me on my priv email address x

kashka81 Fri 28-Nov-14 11:53:17

Hi Jo

How great to hear from another local mum! Both Ruth and I would love to meet up, what about Wed or Fri next week? There's a really nice pub down the road (http://galvanisersunion.com) so we could meet up there for coffee/tea smile Let me know if that suits you, feel free to contact me on my priv email address x

crestita27 Mon 09-Feb-15 00:58:44

Hi guys! Was browsing thru here and saw this thread. Are you guys still meeting up? Had my first baby in October last year so she would be the same age as your little ones. Let me know if youre still meeting up. Would be nice to meet mums same age as my daughter and I.

Gulee Tue 10-Feb-15 17:25:40

Yes, we meet up regularly in different parts of the borough and arrange trips to interesting places.

On the navigation bar you'll find Meet ups section. Join all groups if you like so you don't miss upcoming meet ups.

See you soon.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: