Welcome to your Havering local site!

(2 Posts)
LocalEditorHavering Sun 10-Aug-14 21:44:47

Firstly - a big 'hello' and welcome to you all. I'm the new editor for the Havering site. I'm a mother of two (DS age 4 and DGD age 11) and I'm getting geared up for their entry to primary and secondary school respectively. Busy, exciting and expensive times lay ahead.smile

I want to ensure that this site is as useful and informative as possible so please add listings of any services/events/etc that you offer that you want us to know about. If you have any feedback, feel free to post it on this thread or, if you're a little more bashful, you can email me at havering@mumsnetlocal.com .

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

OP’s posts: |
Lablou Mon 09-Mar-20 10:02:17

Are you worried about the environment and ClimateChange? Are you worried about what the future will look like for you and your kids? Do you feel like you would like to do more?
Do you live in Havering?
You can join our local Extinction Rebellion Havering group. It doesn't matter what you do or who you are, we don't blame or shame. We all live in a toxic system, but no one individual is to blame. You can help make a change in small ways. Every action is important. Small steps, big difference. We are family friendly and meet up every 2 weeks. If you'd like to find out more follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You can also write to us at xrhavering@gmail.com

Our next meeting is Saturday 14th at the community Room (back of the store) in Tesco Roneo Corner at 4pm.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in