Talk

Advanced search

Term time childcare

(4 Posts)
Beckiecairns Wed 16-Jul-14 18:07:17

I am looking for term time childcare to start from September for my 19 month old little girl. I only need her in from Tuesday to Friday. I live in the witton area of Blackburn so would be grateful if anyone knows of anyone that can offer this or can recommend anyone. She's currently in childcare but they can not accommodate her for the days I need from September.

Thanks in advance

Wiliamsmummy Wed 30-Jul-14 12:10:16

Hi I'm looking too for term time only, although only from February , mon to Friday. And then maybe just 1 day a week in hols to give me some time to do stuff! But that's not essential! So if you hear of anyone let me know!! I'm in Wilpshire area .
Ta x

OswaldtwistleChildminder Sun 07-Sep-14 16:01:17

Hello!

I'm a registered childminder based in Oswaldtwistle. Approximately 15 mind drive from Wilpshire. I offer term time only places, and I do not charge from through the holidays.

I will have availability from February, so if you would like to chat, please give me a call - 07960 882316

Thank you,

Victoria.

LEBlackburn Tue 24-Oct-17 19:43:57

Hi, just read your post from 2014. How did the search for childcare go? Did you eventually find someone you can recommend to other mumsnetters?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now