Talk

Advanced search

Child care wanted - 20 hours per week

(2 Posts)
EmilyandBen Wed 09-Jul-14 19:16:16

Hi! I'm looking for someone to look after my little boy (18months) weekday mornings, 9-12.30, starting at the end of October. We'll be living in South Belfast near the Malone Road. Would love advice or recommendations!

NatalieW86 Wed 30-Jul-14 16:22:20

Hi my name is Natalie and I'm a registered and insured childminder in the BT29 area.

I live in quite a rural location, in a detached house. I offer plenty of space for the children including a dedicated playroom full of toys for all ages and stages of development and an enclosed rear garden.

As I live quite rurally, I offer a collection and drop home service for no extra charge. My son attends St.Annes primary school so collection would not be a problem. I also collect a child from the finaghy area. We attend mother & toddler groups, toddler gymnastics, Rhythm & rhyme as well as trips to the farm and parks etc .

I have two children if my own aged 8 and 2 years.

I am fully registered, insured and I have up to date qualifications. I offer very competitive rates!

Please contact me for more info and to arrange a visit.

Thanks
Natalie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now