Talk

Advanced search

New to Kidderminster

(6 Posts)
Penfoldrocks1 Fri 04-Jul-14 13:59:41

Hi I've recently moved to Kidderminster with my husband and 3 half year old son. It's all very new for both my son and I, (my husband has family near here so he's more familiar with places, plus he works away lots) I'm looking to make some new friends who have children around the same age, my son is very active and we've both been used to being around our friends who are In swindon. Would love to meet some new people and I know my son would like to make soMe new friends.

LEWorcestershire Mon 07-Jul-14 17:06:24

Hi Penfold, I live quite near Kidderminster, my DS is 2.4, are you working? Welcome to the area, there are some great things to do - let me know if you want any tips!

Penfoldrocks1 Tue 08-Jul-14 19:44:20

Thanks LEworcestershire thanks

OopsIcantremember Fri 19-Dec-14 18:48:39

The children's centres run lots of groups plus there are quite a few local toddler groups depending on which side of town your on. If you search wyre forest on Facebook (or 10:32 wyre forest on google I think) you can get their time table.

WFNTC Mon 05-Jan-15 14:18:20

Hi, I live in Kidderminster having moved here from Berkshire about 10 yrs ago, but my youngest is now 18yrs. Worcestershire is great as we have rural areas and great shopping, restaurants etc, and good transport links to Birmingham and Swindon! You may also want to check out sites with local forums (Netmums and Streetlife) Happy to chat again!

CalmerBirth Sat 24-Jan-15 14:00:11

Childrens centres and NCT are a great place to start

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: