Talk

Advanced search

Toddler drop in activities in Muswell Hill/East Finchley

(5 Posts)
NewtoLondon13 Thu 03-Jul-14 15:33:12

Hello. We've been living in NW3 since moving to London but are considering making an offer on a much better rental in Fortis Green.

I have heard nothing but great thing about the area for children, and we have a 1 and 3 year old. I have found an afternoon nursery place for my 3 year old.

The last piece of the puzzle is just making sure there is enough in the area for me to do with the children in the morning as I am a SAHM. Unfortunately when I look for toddler drop in activities online I am mostly finding things in Crouch End and Alexandra Palace. I don't drive, and with needing to get my 3 year old to nursery by 12:30, I'd have too small of a window in the mornings to do long bus rides.

Can anyone recommend morning activities in the area suitable for 1 and 3 year olds? Or is moving to Fortis Green not a good idea without a car?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

bubbleguppies Tue 08-Jul-14 14:32:01

I've heard its a great location. My friend used to go here local.mumsnet.com/haringey/baby-toddler-groups/137387-baby-bugs.

richteaplease Tue 08-Jul-14 14:48:14

the Clissold Arms Pub in Fortis Green seems to be place.

I heard about this one, local.mumsnet.com/haringey/preschool-sport-active-classes/94527-baby-yoga. But if you are happy to travel to muswell hill there are loads more baby and toddler options here: local.mumsnet.com/haringey/baby-toddler-groups

Hilliby Mon 21-Jul-14 10:12:25

There are lots of activities around Fortis Green. For a start, here is a list of all the playgroups in the area.
www.muswellhillmums.com/2014/playgroups-directory

Eveythingsrosie Thu 27-Oct-16 13:53:06

This is an old thread but in case anyone else reads it like me then definitely check out the new www.GoPlayGo.io app - I just started using them and they have a load activities for preschool kids around Muswell Hill/Finchley. I like them because everything in it is available to book and you can pay with your card. A real time saver.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now