Talk

Advanced search

any lefty liberal types in devizes/lavington/urchfont area?

(7 Posts)
kateandtom Thu 26-Jun-14 15:01:21

Hi! Im moving back to the devizes area from Bristol with my family (children aged 3 and 4) be great to be back but daunting too as leaving behind some great friends in Bristol. I have some old friends in the area but would also love to meet other like minded mums (open minded/ into travel and festivals(at least I used to be before I had kids!) guardian reader types?? strange request, but anyone in a similar boat? thanks :-)

painterly Mon 07-Aug-17 20:13:30

kateandtom, I've just moved here and also looking for similar. Think my DC are similar ages too!

BurkoCoops Tue 08-Aug-17 08:33:54

I'm about to move to Lacock. Not much for travelling and festivals but have a five year old and a Guardian/New Yorker habit.

AlpacaLypse Tue 08-Aug-17 21:07:35

I'm distinctly going Right as I get older but haven't completely lost my liberal tendencies... there is at least one gay couple in Lavington. I know this because one half is dd2.

painterly Thu 10-Aug-17 20:13:47

marvellous. tis a good start!

Cavamysaviour Sun 13-Aug-17 20:16:40

Hi, Yes liberal tendencies and have a 3 yr old, moved here just over a year ago and still finding my feet really!

GrumpyOldBag Sun 20-Aug-17 18:53:37

Me, but I'm a lot older than you with nearly grown-up kids!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »