Talk

Advanced search

**CLOSED** Win! A family ticket to Marty MacDonald's Farm at Whitley Bay Playhouse

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorTyneside Fri 20-Jun-14 18:35:34

Would you like to treat your family in the summer holidays?
Whitley Bay Playhouse has offered Mumsnet North and South Tyneside one family ticket to watch Marty MacDonald's Farm on Saturday 9th August at 1pm.

T's and c's can be found here Additional t's and c's specific to this competition are: one family ticket is for up to 4 family members, the tickets are non transferable.

To enter:
Post below and tell us your favourite family day out in North and South Tyneside.

Anyone who posts a tip on the thread will be entered into the prize draw to win the family tickets and will be chosen at random on Friday 11th July.

Good luck!

BriansofBritain Wed 25-Jun-14 12:30:43

Souter Lighthouse is a great family day out. We've had some lovely days out taking part in their rockpool ramble events. smile

WeirdAlien Wed 25-Jun-14 13:51:39

Tynemouth is a lovely day out. Beach, great market at the weekend, nice shops, fish and chips. Fab smile

Ursula32 Mon 30-Jun-14 21:29:32

We had a fantastic day exploring the rock pools at st Mary's lighthouse then going to the little water park at bay view whitley bay. Love anything to do with the water!

putneypup Thu 03-Jul-14 10:54:48

bede's world isn't just about history. there's a farm there too which keeps my lot entertained while i look at the info bits!

LocalEditorTyneside Sat 12-Jul-14 13:48:00

The winner is ursula32, congratulations! I have sent you a pm.

Ursula32 Sat 12-Jul-14 16:48:55

Thanks sounds like a great show x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »