Win a family ticket to see The Elephantom in the West End(1 Post)
The National Theatre's acclaimed adaptation of Ross Collins' much loved children's picture book The Elephantom about a little girl who is unexpectedly visited by a giant blue elephant will be charging into the New London Theatre for a strictly limited summer season from 30 June until 6 September 2014.
For children of 3+ and grown-ups of all ages, the story of one little girl and her larger-than-life friend is brought to life with puppetry, movement, dance, music and theatrical ingenuity. At first, the little girl is thrilled to have a ghost-elephant living in her house. He makes life so much more fun! But Elephantoms are a bit too big for houses and before long he's causing a lot of trouble.
We have a family ticket to give away to this delightful show and to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is email email@example.com answering the following question:
The Elephantom is a stage adaptation of the book of the same name. Who wrote the book?
1. Ross Collins
2. Joan Collins
3. Ross Noble
Terms & Conditions
* Winners tickets can be selected for any of the following performances:
Monday - Friday performances from 30th June - 5th September
(Performance schedule: Monday - 2.30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday
& Friday 11.30am & 2.30pm, Thursday 10am.)
* Subject to availability, tickets will be allocated as best available at the time of the request.
* Tickets to be requested before 18th August.
* Winner will be picked at random from all correct entries
* Competition will close on 30 June 2014
* Winner will be notified on 1 July 2014 by email
* In the event of Mumsnet Local being unable to contact the winner within 28 days, Mumsnet Local reserves the right to randomly select another winner.
* By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Register now »
Already registered? Log in with:
Please login first.