Talk

Advanced search

New to the church/accrington area.

(5 Posts)
MrsWard0909 Thu 15-May-14 20:33:47

Hey everyone.

I have recently moved to church, accrington and have a 4 month old daughter. I'm looking to meet other mums in the area, but as I'm new to the area I don't really no where to look!

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated smile

Thanks! Xx

Wiliamsmummy Wed 30-Jul-14 12:05:46

Hi, I live in Blackburn , well Wilpshire! And happy to meet up and explore new places /things to do if you like. I have a 2 month old son and no idea of where to go / what to do either so could help each other out? Lol :-) just message if you want x

ccmumof2 Fri 01-Aug-14 13:41:53

Hi, I've just moved to the Rossendale area very near Blackburn and I'm also looking to meet new Mum friends around this area. I have a 2.5 year old and a 15 week old. We look forward to hearing from you x

Wiliamsmummy Sat 02-Aug-14 09:24:48

Hi ty for your message...it let me read it whilst I was pre occupied and now I can't seem to open it again doh! But rossedale is about half an hour from me...accrington is probably in the middle ish !
I have a 16 year old daughter and a 9 week old son, must be mad to start again but hey oh! Lol
Happy to meet up for a coffee or if you know of any play group things ...
I'm susie by the way! X

ccmumof2 Sun 03-Aug-14 14:05:18

Hi Susie,
Thanks for your response. It would be lovely to meet up.Accrington would be a good meet up spot. It's only 5 mins from me. I will have a Google and see what child friendly facilities are available there. I'll be in touch shortly x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: